Oh my King!

Still feeling very overwhelmed after the Women's Warrior Convention this past weekend.  I'm filled with an unrestrained passion, knowing that I'm supposed to be doing something else in my life.  Knowing I have a gift that is sitting inside being unsused. I'm waiting for God's next move in my life.  I have finally settled down some, from those 1st days after the conference.  I don't feel it's necessary for God to give me one answer ~ right now.  I will wait. 
     But, I found this really awesome photo on the computer, I need to post it so it doesn't get lost in all my photos & downloads.  Maybe, I will figure out a way to put them each in labeled folders.  So many things I'm capable of doing on this computer, organizing isn't one of them.  Maybe a computer class at ENMU is in order. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks Mom & Dad from your Birthday Girl

"Nothing will enhance abundant life more than beginning our day expecting God and ending our day remembering God"