I can't believe it's been a month since I've been here.  I guess my mind has just been on other things.  I also can't believe how far off "target" I seem to get.  I had all these plans to work on the book and I haven't done much at all.  I did write for a couple of days, but then I just get busy with life.

So, I just turned 58 and I feel great.  Business is still slow, but I know it will pick up now that summer is almost here.

Josh is living with me now.  My nephew, Ida's son.  He is working for Bret and it's nice to have someone else in the house.  

Love, love, love to all and maybe I'll be back soon!



Comments

  1. Glad to see you blogging again. Yes, sometimes life does get in the way but go up and read the top of your blog. You are obviously already "doing what makes you happy." WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found as far as blogging goes, it isn't much fun if you feel like you "have" to do it..........seems too much like work then..........I am so happy that Josh is in good hands there and with his family.............

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks Mom & Dad from your Birthday Girl

"Nothing will enhance abundant life more than beginning our day expecting God and ending our day remembering God"